Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wow I Hate Internet/Phone Companies!!!

Apparently Time Warner Cable has like the worst customer support of all-time!! I always had the worst experiences with phone and internet providers. I guess TWC's internet crashed about a week ago and I finally got a tech out to my house today which made 1 simple phone call reseting my modem from their office?!! You would think over the last week and 15 phone calls somebody woulda tried to do that already?? They also processed my account twice under 2 different account numbers?!! WTF? I still don't have a phone 45 days later too? Sighhhhh

More the reason I want to buy an internet plug-in card, but then I'll have to another phone company to screw me around. Anyways, I had a good start only to have a small but horrible suckout run. It should play out, but I might start being more selective on the $200's I play.

More to come later, just had to get that off my chest. Donkeyherder.


  RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakebackPlay Online Poker

Play Online Poker

No comments: